Personal Pronouns

A. Underline the correct words.
1. My uncle is a dentist. ( He, She ) works in a dental clinic.
2. Miss Lim is a lawyer. ( He, She ) is twenty-five years old.
3. This is a dog. ( He, It ) is very fierce.
4. Malek and I are in Year 4A. ( They, We ) go to school together.
5. Teck Mun and Teck Aun are brothers. ( We, They ) live in Ipoh.
6. ( I, We ) have finished my homework.
7. Do ( he, you ) have any questions?
8. David and I went to the beach. ( We, They ) swam in the sea.
9. Adam’s brother is a policeman. ( He, She ) catches thieves.
10. That car belongs to Mr Lee. ( He, It ) is a Proton Myvi.

B. Underline the correct words.
1. I am hungry. Can you give ( him, me ) some food to eat?
2. Samir and Wahid are thirsty. Give ( us, them ) some water to drink.
3. Dies is a new pupil. Please show ( him, her ) to the canteen,
4. Sanil and Hassim like to play badminton. I play badminton with ( them, us ) every evening.
5. “Can I help ( me, you)?” asked the manager.
6. Mr Daniel is our teacher. He teaches ( you, us ) English.
7. Pak Abu rears some hens on his farm. He feeds ( it, them ) every morning.
8. Betty has a pet cat named Showy. She plays with ( it, him ) every evening.
9. Today is Mary’s birthday. I want to give ( him, her ) a present.
10. Where did you put my pens? I can’t find ( them, it ).

C. Replace the underlined words with a suitable pronoun
1. My brother and I play basketball for our school.
2. My uncle and my aunt like to sing and dance.
3. I like to tell the children fairy tales and fables.
4. My father took my litter sister to the zoo yesterday.
5. Mr Thomas washed the car with soap and water.
6. Please give the girls some biscuits.
7. Andrew went to the school hall with Kevin and Ali.
8. My sister and I baked those cakes on the tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment